Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Photography underway.......

so, a couple weekends ago, I took Blake and Emma to get their pictures taken by Hope, a girl I went to high school with. We went down to Heritage Park and although, it felt like 185% humidity out there, we had a great time and she got some VERY good shots. This, once again, got my interest sparked back up to taking some photography classes and doing photography as a side job, which I have always loved and wanted to do. So, I signed up for one class that will be next Thursday, Sept. 2nd. After that one, I can sign up for more, which I will be doing. This is going to be great and I am VERY excited about this opportunity to do something I LOVE. Here are some pictures that I have taken and edited....



here are some from the photoshoot with Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment